PhysE provides metocean criteria to all phases of offshore developments:
- Site Assessment: rapid, low cost, reviews suitable for temporary deployment of mobile units.
- Design criteria: detailed studies to establish metocean criteria for final design.
- Operational Criteria: for the assessment of windows of opportunity and/or downtime.
- Criteria specific to the development of Wind Farms
PhysE provides technical services other than data analysis and interpretation, including:
- Equipment specifications for metocean monitoring systems
- Preparation of technical specification for tenders
- Technical evaluation of bids
- Acting for clients in the supervision of field activity such as the deployment of oceanographic instrumentation.
PhysE provides a metocean data management service, including:
- Transcription of data to archive format.
- Quality inspection and control.
- Scoring key performance indicators.
- Notification of sensor performance or malfunction.
- Storm reports – triggered by severe events.
- Annual reports presenting summary statistics for selected locations or regions.
PhysE delivers all quality assured data to its clients, and retains a second copy on the PhysE system. Extracts from the PhysE copy are delivered free of charge to clients, on request, via FTP site.