PhysE operates the DHI MIKE21 suite of oceanographic modelling software and owns perpetual licences to:
- MIKE Zero: Peparation of bathymetries (square grid and variable mesh)
- MIKE HD: Hydrodynamic modelling (currents)
- MIKE SW: Spectral Waves (sea states over wide areas)
- MIKE BW: Individual waves in Ports and harbours and around structures
- MIKE Animator: For generating movies of wave propagation
The preceding suite caters for the applications we most frequently service. Additional modules (e.g. sediments and water quality) are licensed on a job-by-job basis.